what is this magic?!
This magic is a Turkish technique called Ebru. It uses dyes, paints, or pigments to draw on water, the finished image is then transferred to paper or fabric by laying it over the image.
Also, watch more here. And credit the artist: Garip Ay
This is also how one makes those marbled endsheets for books!
Reasons abortion should be fully covered on all insurance plans:
- If you can’t afford an abortion, you definitely can’t afford a pregnancy
- If you can’t afford an abortion, and are forced to carry a pregnancy to term anyway, you sure as hell can’t afford a child
Who the fuck do you think you’re really protecting here?
I’ve literally been laughing at this for the past five minutes
This says everything.
Don’t it though?
Mostly unsatisfactory root canals performed by dental students in 1915-16. Elementary and Dental Radiography. 1918 ed.
This is one of those “I scrolled down hoping for an explanation” things
Dude went to a Magic: The Gathering tournament and saw a whole lot of ass hanging out and decided to have fun with it.
This dude is also banned from said tournament because this photoset got so popular and it was considered insulting to the players…….
A true martyr.
The look in his eyes is majestic.
wow. okay. i draw a line somewhere. no one should ridicule a bear because it’s fat
there are plenty of other reasons to ridicule a bear
- credit score
- ability to discern colors
- music taste
- ear shape
- body odor
- favorite anime
it’s just unnecessary. what i’m saying is that it’s not part of my official bear rating criteria.
(prairie dogs, though…)
anyway 2/10 for generally frumpy face and trespassing, would not pet
things i’ve been saying a lot.
Person: I’m a woman and I don’t need feminism
What she’s actually saying:
- My life is perfectly okay and I don’t really care what other women go through
- I think feminists are just whiny and can’t take jokes that perpetuate harmful stereotypes
- I believe that people are just obsessed with political correctness
- I am blind to the fact that there are still problems faced by women
- I have forgotten that feminism gave women rights such as the right to vote
- I have no idea that feminism is an egalitarian movement that fights for everyone’s rights regardless of sex, gender, sexuality, race, religion, nationality, and ethnicity but mostly focuses on women’s rights.
- I am more concerned about semantics rather than human rights
- I can’t distinguish between real feminists and shitty people who call themselves feminists
- I still believe in the false notion that feminism is about hating men
- I actually don’t understand what feminism is
sad aesthetic is out, bring in overconfidentcore and angerwave